Sunday 19 November 2017

So I have been playing ... (111). Call of Pripyat seconds.


I shall exploit the header space to boost the signal of our GM's Gofundme campaign: https://www.gofundme.com/blueberrycreekrecovery

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The previous session was only a start. After the warm-up with Zaton mercs I returned to Jupiter to (reluctantly) poke at the path-to-Pripyat-related stuff, to organize my stashes, and to pick fight with the local mercs. Some of that process went unrecorded, the rest is shown here.
I've also been dealing with some random crashes lately - it could be that as the Special Edition mod's author warned, the little moments of playing-againt-the-game-grain are starting to accumulate and manifest as errors. At the moment I'm merely reloading and carrying on.




This is where I finally get to collecting all the paperworks form Jupiter factory. It is nighttime so the game footage mostly consists of running around in the darkness with flashlight.







I had the brilliant idea to mix the blowout with a merc attack, then try to lure them out of shelter. That resulted with some mercs following me (but they turned out to be blowout-immune) and others despawn because of the distance. At first I figured I'd embrace that chaos and just carry on...



... but then decided to re-do that fight. (I still put my own spin to it.)




After this session, I put Pripyat back on hold a bit because I wanted to continue my other existing longplay with Wasteland2, and while I do alternate between my main play-throughs, I usually only focus on one binge at the time. We're not done here, though, and over here is the hole playlist for recapping and reminiscing.



No comments:

Post a Comment