Wednesday 19 September 2018

So I have been playing ... (134). Stasis - farther and deeper.

I shall exploit the header space to boost the signal of our GM's Gofundme campaign: https://www.gofundme.com/blueberrycreekrecovery

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Last time I learned that the game happily allows you to make some stupid decisions (and then kills you).

This time I peek into the personal logs of some lonely people and learn how they were kinda horrible to each other and the growing paranoia turned everything into shit. (I also loot their footlockers.)




Time for a sewer level! With disco!




Once I'd acquired the nude hologram from the rotten dancefloor, the way was opening up for a next big area transition.




I was a tad disappointed that we didn't get to explore the contents of  those medical boxes or the alternate destinations. (The transport cutscene went a long way though.)




And voila, new area! (With whole new ways to be clueless.)




I find a dude in a pickle jar, and naturally have to fiddle with his vitals. After juggling some amino acids and whatnot I got stuck in prep because I couldn't figure out how to mush up a salvaged liver.




Just as I was about to take a break, I found that there was another object in the room - I'd missed it because its activation area was so close to the surgeon's PDA. [Insert grumbling about good game communication here]
After performing self-surgery, we get to go to oxygen-rich environment. (That it gets blown up is kind of a given.)




And thus we enter the main medical facility thing. It's full of cadavers, and there's a killer robot about. Yay!






Here is the whole playlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment