Sunday 23 December 2018

So I have been playing ... (137). More LADC warmup.

I shall exploit the header space to boost the signal of our GM's Gofundme campaign: https://www.gofundme.com/blueberrycreekrecovery

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

First things first: LADC 1.4007 officially released! Yay! Grab it at MODDB. Meanwhile, I carry on playing and posting at my own inconsistent pace.

Last time I spent some time in Cordon, trying to break my speedrun-y habits. This time I stumble about a little bit, enfounter a possible glitch with shotgun reload mechanics, and pester some mutants.





Getting restless, I push forward to Garbage where I repeat some of my corner-cutting patterns. I also demonstrate on some ambushing bandits how sometimes the "bullet sponge enemies" just MIGHT be a case of you not hitting them.




I engage in some frivolous activities in Garbage, and once again do the Depot mission in a deliberately obtuse manner.



Next time, Agroprom. Meanwhile, my whole LADC playlist is over here.


No comments:

Post a Comment