Tuesday 6 August 2019

So I have been playing ... (147). Darkscape backwoods [LADC].

I shall exploit the header space to boost the signal of our GM's Gofundme campaign: https://www.gofundme.com/blueberrycreekrecovery

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Last time I triggered shit at Dark Valley, ran from the choppers, and slipped to Darkscape. This time, as the Copper loses track of me, I immediately crawl out of the tunnels and start poking around the landscape.




Running from a bunch of pesky mutants, I seek shelter in a roadside village - running into more mutants. (Civilian zombies too.) Fortunately, some houses are well-barricaded and I can catch some breath - until I wander back outside that is.



Among other things I exercise self-discipline, limiting what I can and cannot pick up.



As I work my way towards the cozy farmhouse on the hill across the road (because of a stash that contains top-tier anomaly detector), a bunch of mercs interrupt my meanderings. I begin mowing them down, low ammo and walls clipping be damned.



Next time I follow the mercs into their natural harbour habitat. Meanwhile, my whole LADC playlist is over here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment