Wednesday 17 July 2019

So I have been playing ... (146). [LADC] Out of X18!

I shall exploit the header space to boost the signal of our GM's Gofundme campaign: https://www.gofundme.com/blueberrycreekrecovery

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Last time I squeezed my ass intoX18 area through the anomaly pit, and recklessly wasted ammo shooting at the lab poltergeists. This time It's all about getting out of the lab.







Initially I'd intended to glitch-bust the door from inside (as you do!). But in the process I discovered a lot simpler and more reliable method - clip through the door and access the keypad. Since entering the code meant implementing player-knowledge anyway, I considered it a fair-ish deal. I did worry a little - what if accessing the keypad was a storyline trigger, but that doesn't seem to be the case.




Next step - procrastination. Basically, I wanted to spend some more quality time in the base before bringing brrrrrrrrt! and brimstone upon the area.




In the end, the inevitable helicopter. (Which I managed to glitch out.)




Next time the run continues in Darkscape. Meanwhile, my whole LADC playlist is over here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment