Tuesday 22 October 2019

So I have been playing ... (150). Blades and rockets! [LADC]


I shall exploit the header space to boost the signal of our GM's Gofundme campaign: https://www.gofundme.com/blueberrycreekrecovery

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Last time my attempts to brave the Darkscape road and reach to Dark valley safely were foiled by helicopters, soldiers, blowouts, and fumbles.

This time I finally make it past the swamp beasts, past the zombies, past the bad weather - as far as the bus stop midpoint, which I approach with very impure intentions.



My impure intentions materialize as a semi-operational RPG launcher plus some ammo. In my mind, this would be my magic ticket past the gunship and into the Dark Valley meadows. I do indeed manage to shoot down the lurking chopper on the Darkscape side (mostly due to a glitch that makes it stuck - but I'll take it).
But it turns out, the chopper on the Valley side is operational as well. (Oh no!)
I finally figure out that I need not address them both (the realization that I'll just need to survive them both comes later), shove all the rockets in my pocket, and launch on an epic Zaparozhets-ride through the gates and beyond, into an underground hideout.




Once I'm safely inside the valley, I keep checking for Chopper Sign. When I least suspect it, the chopper catches me on the roof of Borov Palace. RPG trial-and-error ensues. I made a montage out of it.





Once I've scared the chopper away (After two, maybe three hits, it flees towards Garbage), I proceed to the Monolith base. I find everyone fighting everyone, and curiously, some of the Monolith still neutral to me (I suspect completing some X18 task might be the trigger that resets them). I make sure no one is left standing, then loot everything.






Next time I'll be revisiting lab X18.
Meanwhile, my whole LADC playlist is over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment