Tuesday 24 September 2019

So I have been playing ... (149). Obstructed path to Dark Valley [LADC].

I shall exploit the header space to boost the signal of our GM's Gofundme campaign: https://www.gofundme.com/blueberrycreekrecovery

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Last time I delivered the first batch of documents to Veles and realized I've got an X-18 encore in my dance card. This time I strive to return to Dark Valley (because downloads), only to run into a series of obstacles on the way.

First, the blowout strikes at rather inconvenient time. (Have I mentioned, I'm not too fond of LA shelter mechanics?)





While I hide from the red skies, I take some extra time to poke around in the mines. Among other things I stir up a bandits' nest.




I make a run at the zombie-infested village and carry on towards the Valley-side level changer. Knowing that a trigger-happy helicopter awaits beyond the gates, I try to shoot it down on this side. My firepower is lacking and I decide to return to an earlier save.



Upon reload, I find myself back at the point of blowout ending and the weather suck into gloomy mode. As I make another attempt to travel down the main road, military patrols crawl out of the woodwork.



Next time I acquire some booming arsenal and figure out better movement strategies. Meanwhile, my whole LADC playlist is over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment