Thursday 5 September 2019

So I have been playing ... (148). Darkscape merc adventures [LADC]

I shall exploit the header space to boost the signal of our GM's Gofundme campaign: https://www.gofundme.com/blueberrycreekrecovery

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Last time I made it to Darkscape, and after I'd momentarily hid my ass in the railway tunnel, I decided to go on a little detour involvig mercs and mutants. My goal was to reach the cosy house near the harbour area, because there's an unmarked stash in the kitchen stove that contains a top tier anomaly detector. (Whether it's a bug or left in as a secret boon, I'm not sure. I *think* I reported it back in the day, but it certainly wasn't a high-priority fix.)

This time, I've fought at least some of the mercs off my back, so I go to look for some more at the docks.





As I approach the beach, it gets darker and darker. I play some more hide-and-seek with the mercs, then reward myself with a glorious nap at the old barge's watchtower.




After I've explored the docks to my heart's content and looted all the mercs, I move on to one of the mutant-infested villages.




Eventually, I take he back door to the mines and present the glorious pile of documents I've already collected. Of course, I've yet to gather the downloadable data, because it's Veles who gives you the download module for you PDA in the first place. Oh well.




Next time I travel back to Dark valley to hack all the computers. Meanwhile, my whole LADC playlist is over here.  







No comments:

Post a Comment