Friday 27 December 2019

Library Lunchbreaking (Vol 5)

I shall exploit the header space to boost the signal of our GM's Gofundme campaign: https://www.gofundme.com/blueberrycreekrecovery
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a nutshell: new job brought lunch hours, lunch hours brought regular walks, I brought camera (occasionally), I post photos from those walks.

By November I'd developed two primary routes: one centered around the river banks, the other centered around the dome-hill. I'd concluded October's capture with a river-walk, so I decided to open new month's albums with a hill-walk.


I circled around the hill on street level, picked one of the farthest uphill paths, and once on top, began meandering to pack more paces into the small area.


This time of year the sun drops off the sky mid-afternoon. I made some feeble attempts to capture that.


On the other hand, there's still, like, an hour of twilight to go after sunset. That afternoon it meant some proper golden-hour visuals with super-glow applied to anything remotely golden, and everything else hyper-saturated.



"Everything else" included a classic bridge'n'lanterns view, a classic down-hill-street view, a classic red roofs view, and classic bikes & murals views.








On the way down I also stopped to marvel at this lantern that looked as if it was emitting dark.



And on one campus building I spotted some familiar art!



When I circled back towards the library, some of that hyper-saturation lighting still lingered around. Red be more red, gold be even goldener!



Some more captured materials awaits in the picture folders. Stay tuned! 


No comments:

Post a Comment