Tuesday 11 February 2020

Library Lunchbreaking (Vol 8)

I shall exploit the header space to boost the signal of our GM's Gofundme campaign: https://www.gofundme.com/blueberrycreekrecovery
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a nutshell: new job brought lunch hours, lunch hours brought regular walks, I brought camera (occasionally), I post photos from those walks.

Previous walk-capture concluded November so this one should display All The Winter, Right? Right? Oh well, at least the damp shroud of snot makes the artificial colours pop.





This time I took one of my usual riverside-routes. My main goal was to revisit the already-captured street art and seek out the works and details that I've missed on previous shoots.






Among the smaller details I had also missed plenty of bigger pieces...




... also pretty much the whole reverse side of that bridge, in all its myths & folklore glory.






My "collection" also missed a good (read: not too blurry) shot of this side of the corner building.


I did have enough shots of the farther bridge, though. So once i'd snapped that building, I carried on along the bank, capturing a bit of the elusive ice-mass drifting downstream.



Once I'd cut through the marshland park, I hurried through the historical wooden district of Souptown. I'd be dedicating some more time to its vistas in the coming weeks; this day I was only passing through, maximizing the length of my walk.


This was the weather right before I changed direction back towards the library. (I also suspect that some of these pictures MIGHT actually be from two consecutive days. But the camera import says it's all one date so...)



As I was reaching back to the old town area, the sun was setting, and the clouds parted somewhat.


All the reds and all the greens, please!


Also, all the violets and all the gold. And grey and stuff. 


There's yet more material from 2019 to be featured. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment