Thursday 23 January 2020

Library Lunchbreaking (Vol 7)

I shall exploit the header space to boost the signal of our GM's Gofundme campaign: https://www.gofundme.com/blueberrycreekrecovery
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a nutshell: new job brought lunch hours, lunch hours brought regular walks, I brought camera (occasionally), I post photos from those walks.

With previous walk-capture, and this, I *think* I'm through with November.
For a shorter walk I picked the hill-trajectory ascended "from behind". The goal was to capture some of the uphill-curving street and some graffiti around it.





(I did shoot a lot more photos of the current graffiti, but I think the historical value of those exceeds their artistic merit. So I won't be sharing those shots - perhaps in a different context some other day.)




Atop the hill, I took some classic tourist-y shots of the medieval dome church ruins.




Around that time I started to notice the perks of winter season: without the foliage (or snow) it's easier to notice and capture certain structures; also the see-through landscape reveals novel views that the "summer brain" is not used to.



And finally, looping back, another attempt to catch the misty panorama behind the crumbling roof (a twin view of on I featured in November photo harvest as well.)


Next up: December walks. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment