Thursday 16 January 2020

Library Lunchbreaking (Vol 6)

I shall exploit the header space to boost the signal of our GM's Gofundme campaign: https://www.gofundme.com/blueberrycreekrecovery
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a nutshell: new job brought lunch hours, lunch hours brought regular walks, I brought camera (occasionally), I post photos from those walks.

Just like previous walk-capture, this one's from November. I meandered all over the hill but didn't take many pictures on route because it was too dark to get good images.





When I reached one of the overlook points on my way back, however, I propped the camera on a railing and took ALL the pictures with ALL the exposure. (The ambient was actually a lot darker than the results indicate. Or at least it felt darker. It was, like, four PM after all.)





Some tourist-y shots of the town hall and surroundings.




And finally, the dessert - the light-wrapped trees that bring me so much joy. (I included one of the better shots into November photo harvest as well, but there are more.)  Every time I see one of these, my brain thinks we're in a video game (take a wild guess, which one).





Some more material from last year still awaits. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment