Friday 2 June 2023

So I have been playing ... (175). Pripyat nights. [LADC]

(This playthrough so obviously belongs in the pre-invasion world but I figured I'd carry on with this recap anyway.)

Last time I went to Cordon and Yantar to get my affairs in order.

This time I explore Pripyat.  

Oh, will you look at that, episode 200! Speaking of sidetracking and procrastination!


To celebrate going in-depth on a map - the obligatory Twilight Zone round.


I also hang out with the local troops ...

... take a peek at what goes bump in the night ...

... and take the time to systematically pick up the city stashes that I've so far postponed.

 

Then I go to the movies and pick a fight with the Monolith!

 

Picking the fight brings consequences. That is - more stash info!

Next time I embark on a road trip of loot and joyful detours. 

Meanwhile, my whole LADC playlist is over here.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment