Monday 28 August 2017

So I have been playing ... (106). Lifeless Planet, vol1


I shall exploit the header space to boost the signal of our GM's Gofundme campaign: https://www.gofundme.com/blueberrycreekrecovery

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

When I properly ended my self-imposed game-fast (because we completed "Seeker"! Check it out here!) I didn't immediately want to jump back into my ongoing, meandering longplay things (nor the recurring one-offs). Instead I looked for something short and moderately obscure, and first-person, preferably with a bit of Eastern Block connection, something that I'd already have in my waiting-to-play list. Lifeless Planet checked all those boxes, so I picked it up.
Here is the first playsession that ended with an embarrassing jetpack fiasco.










Here is also the paylist for the whole playthrough.

No comments:

Post a Comment