Sunday 2 June 2019

So I have been playing ... (144). Bandit base massacre [LADC].

I shall exploit the header space to boost the signal of our GM's Gofundme campaign: https://www.gofundme.com/blueberrycreekrecovery

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Last time I dozed off in the tiny Dolina village attic, unsure what to do next.
Upon awakening, I decided to tackle the bandit base head on. 






I went on to murder a ton of dudes using the brilliant tactics of 'hide in the lavatory'. (Lost Alpha AI, free range AI especially, can be pretty smart - but sometimes the lack of "normal game" restrictions allows them to take on spectacularly stupid moves.)
During these sequences I only got killed when I did something demonstrably stupid myself - seriously this episode plays like a textbook of what not to do when waiting out an enemy in a hidden corner.




I the end, there was only one. Much pain in the ass to find him, too.




Finally I was alone with a lot of sweet, sweet loot. A minor inconvenience - turns out that special NPC bodies (such as the bandit trader) can't be dragged along. With the help of weightlift artifacts, I managed to drag all the spoils to the Loner farm in two trips (IIRC).




This is where more of my writing goals kicked in, so I went for two months without recording a thing. Which means, next time I'll feature even more recent episodes!
Meanwhile, my whole LADC playlist is over here. 





No comments:

Post a Comment