Friday 20 August 2021

So I have been playing ... (162). Mid-game wandering [LADC]

Last time my game progressed into the Great Swamps. This time I stray from the forward path and visit various southern maps looking for unfinished business.

After mutant-fighting and tool-searching at the Construction Site, I pass through Agroprom and Garbage, then to Dark Valley. 

 

Among other tasks I keep double checking places for that upgraded bandit jacket for Nimble. (I have accumulated quite a collection of other bandit jackets by this point.) While in Dark Valley, I also manage to break into the bandit base treasure room.


In Darkscape I mostly focus on the harbour area this time. Excitement begins with a fight for blowout shelter. I also blow some shit up.

 

I go check my stash inside the mines (nope, the upgraded bandit jacket ain't there), then trek to Cordon.

 

Back at Agroprom I finally find the elusive jacket back at the hideout. By the looks of it, I dropped it there *for later* at some point and then promptly forgot about it. (There are probably other items on other maps that have suffered similar treatment.)


My Cordon daytrip ends with a celebratory blowout. 


 

Next time I do some tasks at the Forest map, then move on to explore the Old Road. Meanwhile, my whole LADC playlist is over here.


No comments:

Post a Comment