Friday 3 September 2021

Library Lunchbreaking (Vol 30)

 In a nutshell: new job brought lunch hours, lunch hours brought regular walks, I brought camera (occasionally), I post photos from those walks.

In previous post I shared some shady moments from June; In July I spent some blissful weeks in the countryside and some events, and the work weeks I tried to pass with as little brain engagement as humanly possible. But here are some moments from August. I'd actually gone on a longer unrecorded walk for some errands, but once I circled back to the river, I found a neat little public pier that I hadn't visited before. 

  It had more duck poop on it compared to my usual spot, but the views are pretty much the same. 


The main difference compared to these vistas is of course the road bridge arch positioned down-stream instead of up-stream.

 Oh, by the way, that's the botanical gardens behind that wall across the river. 



 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment