Thursday 9 September 2021

So I have been playing ... (164). "There's always one more bandit." [LADC]

 

Last time I spent some quality time with the Old Road map (which was new to me). This time I return to Yantar and attempt to find more documents. 

  


As I already have most of the papers, this stage of the game is filled with double checking all the places that I have already cleared (and trying to spot the places that I've missed). I actually manage to find an untouched shack with a skeleton, a desk, and indeed - another document! 


So far I have avoided the village at the swamp side of the map because its nooks and crannies are filled with unfriendly bandits. This time however, I hit that village deep and hard. (No documents in there, though.) 

 

I do some more double-triple-extra checking.  

 

In the end, after all this search, after all these explorations, I'm still one document short. 

 

It will be months in real time and quite a few playsessions later that I finally catch that last elusive piece. (Yes, the situation is just as silly as it was with the bandit jacket.) 

Next time move on to Army Warehouses. Meanwhile, my whole LADC playlist is over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment