Friday 3 December 2021

So I have been playing ... (165). LADC midgame missions.

Last time I ran through Yantar in yet another futile search for that one elusive document. This time I decide to take another step on the main storyline.

  

I run through the scripted merc fights ath the Army Warehouses, then return to Bar, to another midgame transformation.


 

I was dreading the chopper hunt part because I remember the testing iterations where the rockets were slow, the chopers were fast, with great aim (unlike you), and you had to stick to a certain area to do the mission. With this mental prep, the actual chopper-hunt in its current form is basically a cakewalk.

 

With the bar events sorted, I return to Rookie village where I deliver some goodies to Nimble. He doesn't seem to mind that I've worn out some of the equipment.

 

 

Next time - more Dead City. Meanwhile, my whole LADC playlist is over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment