Thursday 25 August 2022

So I have been playing ... (168). In the name of better psi-protection [LADC].

(This playthrough so obviously belongs in the pre-invasion world but I figured I'd carry on with this recap anyway.) Last time I spent time at Pripyat Outskirts. This time I gingerly venture forward and get myself used to the concept of going to Radar.

The venture does not start very well - I do not yet have the required psi-protection, so I merely rush through the Radar map, my head about to explode.

 

After I talk to Guide and Fang though (both meetings greatly delayed), the main mission is on track.


Yantar is back in the itinerary as I figure out my moves across the Northern maps. I end up passing through the Dead City where I catch some flesh with an Electro, and the Army Warehouses where I stumble to lure dogs into Fruit Punch.I then waltz into Radar with better protection and greater confidence.


At Radar I mostly pick a fight with the Monolith.


I then move on to the North Hills where I wreck my car during the scripted blowout.



Next time: mutant overload at North Hills. Meanwhile, my whole LADC playlist is over here.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment