Saturday 26 November 2022

So I have been playing ... (169). North Hills, lotsa mutants [LADC].

(This playthrough so obviously belongs in the pre-invasion world but I figured I'd carry on with this recap anyway.) Last time I braced myself for North Hills mutants. 

This time - North Hill mutants galore!

 

Checking out the North Hills dam also involves mutant encounters.

 

The whole map is rather infested at this point, but the psi-dogs make an extra nuisance and hinder carefree exploration.

 

Despite all the hindrances I finally make my way to the local underground facility.

 

Having struggled with more mutants, I take a detour to Yantar ...

... and obtain advanced gear which allows me to wander into the Radar map without major brain damage! I'm not done with the North Hills, though.


Next time: I'll be venturing into the weirdness of the old factory. Meanwhile, my whole LADC playlist is over here.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment