Friday 29 September 2023

So I have been playing ... (176). Wheels and barrows. [LADC]

(This playthrough so obviously belongs in the pre-invasion world but I figured I'd carry on with this recap anyway. Lately I keep forgetting to check this side of Blogger.)

Last time I spent a lot of time Pripyat, gathering loot among other things.

This time I put some of that loot into use.  

I fuel up a banged up Niva and drive towards North Hills.


I continue on foot to save fuel and fight mutants.


After some meandering around Pripyat Outskirts...

... I go om collecting the Outskirts stashes, like, seriously.

Also, there's some unfinished business at the Forest.

 

The bandit's nest in Forest keeps repopulating. I do what I must.

And then, the path is clear to Old Road!

 

Next time I spend some extra time with the Old Road, visiting enclosed spaces, interacting with new people...

Meanwhile, my whole LADC playlist is over here.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment