Friday 27 October 2023

So I have been playing ... (177). Big steps ahead [LADC]

(This playthrough so obviously belongs in the pre-invasion world but I figured I'd carry on with this recap anyway. Lately I keep forgetting to check this side of Blogger.)

Last time I made my way to the Old Road map. This time I take some big leaps in the northern maps. 

For starters I tackle the Monolith camp at the edge of Old Road.


That area is completely new to me as I never made it here durig gametestig. Some wonder and discovery ensue.


What else ensues is some material gain and gear prep.

 

And now the big step - room 26! 

 

There's still some Pripyat to wander through ... 

 

 

And then another big step - the NPP! 

 

Next time I face more of the NPP. I mean, this ain't no vanilla ShoC, so there are still more areas ahead, but the endgame is nigh, kinda, sorta. Maybe not next-recap-nigh, but almost!

Meanwhile, my whole LADC playlist is over here.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment