Sunday, 9 August 2026

So I have been playing ... (182). Gamma continues.

To recap: after a long while I took on a Stalker game again, and (also after a long while but for different reasons) started doing a let'splay. Here's the first session roundup. Oh, and I finally put together a designated page for my let'splay stuff

During this session I started expanding my routes. After some hiccups I made it into Cordon. 


Over there I spent some time chasing a signal. Having misread and mixed up the area names, I started off on a false lead and more mishaps ensued. (*Ahem* 12:20 *ahem*)


Eventually I figured out my mistake and headed over to the Meadow map - new to me, so I spent some time just looking around. I then lost some progress and looked around all over again, eventually  completing the mission and experiencing some psi-effects. 



After returning from the signal seeking, I spent times running around, picking up various small tasks, and running into bandits while doing so (this would become a bit of a running theme later on). 


I ended the session back in Yantar, with a bunch of new tasks awaiting. 

 

Find the whole playlist over here.   

Also - check out the somewhat busier Estonian side of my blogging (in videos, the auto-generated English subs seem quite adequate).  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment