Thursday 12 July 2012

Cocks and the counter-learning

Confession time: I often read and enjoy the Cracked. Namely, I regularly read and enjoy some favourite Cracked authors. In the process I have learned a whole lot of useful. (Ish.) Since their works often combine some of my most cherished Elements of Life (namely - obscure fun, random tidbits of information and the less glamorous bodily functions), I intend to make frequent proud references of that reading material over here.


So, this is what I'm reading today: www.cracked.com/article_19886_the-17-most-hilariously-ineffective-propaganda-posters.html. (I'm leaving the long link because it conveniently displays the title.)
There is so much educational going on in these posters that I don't even know where to start. But basically, this:



No comments:

Post a Comment