Thursday 12 July 2012

Learning of my unoriginality...

... and discovering a world of wonders in the process. While still under the profound influence of having read Zero History, I was once toying around with one of my forum profiles. While trying to find short but definitive phrases to go with the username, I figured that my "genre of being" was best described by "ecopunk". Today, I was toying with the idea that what if I could add that aspect/ flavour/ facet to this place as well. And in the process found out that there already was such a place, fully dedicated to "that aspect".

I'm only starting to dig in, but the "real" Ecopunk site seems one helluva resource... source. Check them out!

ED: Here's another great post :) (The one about idiots and money, I mean.)

No comments:

Post a Comment