Monday 20 August 2012

So i have been playing ... (3): more of New Vegas



Lately a lot of the energy and inspiration that might in other circumstances sprout more frequent and more smartass posts has found its channel in the game-session recordings. At first I was picking up an ongoing game in an already-mostly-familiar terrain in the main map. But then I took a daring decision to try one of the add-on stories and boldly stepped into the unknowns of Old World Blues scenario. I don't know yet if it applies to all the add-on scenarios but i basically found myself in a new game - with new unknowns, new rules and new tools to learn. Now that I've spent a fair amount of time there, I'm starting to get a sense of the area and learning to read the contextual hints (such as: the different colour of the pipelines on the map). It has been an exhilarating ride.

And here's the first video from the "new game". (Otherwise this series continues the existing playlist.)


No comments:

Post a Comment