Saturday 19 December 2015

Co-piloting Chaos Nova (12). Defy starvation!


[The copy-paste intro]
Vaguely around Earth Occidental Standard Year 2014, the drift of interwebs lead my paths into collaboration course with Chaos Nova universe. Since then I have chimed in on the forum-based space opera RPG, and dispensed counsel (unsolicited and otherwise) about passive voice, semicolons, and everything in the process. When not lounging about in the "writers' room", I'm often joining in the crew gameplay sessions. This here is one of those.


Sustaining on Killing Floor alone can become monotonous. So, we've spiced up our multiplay with other worlds.



There's been a bit of Don't Starve Together:



And then there's been some Defiance.



(There will be more of where that came from but I'm saving some for another time. Also, here's a playlist of  all our co-op, also including other prespectives of the same games, and my yapping along to Knux's livestreams.)



No comments:

Post a Comment