Friday 14 April 2017

Co-piloting ChaosNova: "Seeker" behind-the-scenes (3)


I shall exploit the header space to boost the signal of our GM's Gofundme campaign: https://www.gofundme.com/blueberrycreekrecovery

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Vaguely around Earth Occidental Standard Year 2014, the drift of interwebs lead my paths into collaboration course with Chaos Nova universe. I have since run a character in the forum-based space opera RPG (dispensing unsolicited advice about universe, life, and everything in the process), yapped along to countless online gaming sessions, and dug deep into the creative flow with editing, co-writing, and worldbuilding.


Last week I started posting the capture of me and Knux working on "Seeker" edits over Skype; and earlier this week I added a second post into the batch. Here is a handful of moments from the third editing-discussion session.
















A playlist at the ChaosNovaWritingCorner channel features all such mini-moments; I'm also posting them on our Twitter account almost daily.

1 comment:

  1. 1 year later: "Seeker" is released (& even received some sneaky bugfixes while out there)!

    https://www.books2read.com/u/3yZzE6

    ReplyDelete