Thursday 26 October 2017

So I have been playing ... (109). Some Resurrection of Evil.


I shall exploit the header space to boost the signal of our GM's Gofundme campaign: https://www.gofundme.com/blueberrycreekrecovery

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 


While i tend to value the more contemplative, world-rich and choice-ridden, often melancholic variety of games the most (exhibit, exhibit, exhibit, exhibit, exhibit, exhibit, exhibit, exhibitexhibit, exhibit), I also enjoy the occasional brains-optional pew pew.
For the casual low-commitment splatter, there's always Killing Floor, old and new; there's been Singularity, there's Hart Reset and  Tower of Guns.
Recently I gave Doom3 a try. I finished the main campaign on my own; then the itch for commenting got the better of me, and I decided to run and record one of the add-on missions. So here are the first Resurrection of Evil sessions, complete with overthinking, flaming skulls and skimping on health items.

























The whole playlist is over here.


No comments:

Post a Comment