Wednesday 27 December 2017

So I have been playing ... (113). Wasteland2, now with more radiation!


I shall exploit the header space to boost the signal of our GM's Gofundme campaign: https://www.gofundme.com/blueberrycreekrecovery

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Last time I began posting episodes from my intense Wasteland2 marathon. Here is the next batch.

First there was this situation at the Citadel that I knew required high charisma to properly unlock. ("Properly" as in: maximizing the in-game intel and putting it to good use - one of my basic play-principles.) With all the recent levelling up, I finally decided to tackle that situation - there were still some reloads and backtracks involved, but once an interesting development occurred in the field, I ran with it and didn't look back.




Said development increased the general animosity level between the Rangers and Red Skorpions, meaning we'd now run into more encounters with them.




I also recorded some other random encounters because I thought the maps were interesting. (Also to show off our increasing tactical prowess.)



I also reached a major main-mission-milestone: we acquired the radsuits and thus extended our exploration radius.







There will be many more episodes to come; meanwhile, the whole playlist is over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment