Wednesday 25 April 2018

So I have been playing ... (127). Lost Alpha DC - expedition business.

I shall exploit the header space to boost the signal of our GM's Gofundme campaign: https://www.gofundme.com/blueberrycreekrecovery

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last time I ran through X-18 lab on a shoestring budget, and finally showed my face in the Bar.

This time I start off with another Twilight Zone tour - the one around Construction side map (it was on my way.






My next stop is at Lake Yantar where I attempt the "Expedition" sidequest. There, too, I stick to my low-budget guns, and push onward with the gear I can hunt and gather (on on extreme occasion, barter from non-trade NPCs - and each such occasion makes me feel like I'm breaking a vow).







Since the rest of Team Science wussed out from proper dungeon crawl, I continue on into the Yantar underground on my own.




There be burers.



After some reporting and reloading I deliver happiness, free, for everyone, and let no one be forgotten.




I'll only  be sharing these videos in small handfuls at the time, so here is the whole playlist





No comments:

Post a Comment