Tuesday 7 January 2020

So I have been playing ... (152). From Darkscape to Rostok Factory [LADC]

I shall exploit the header space to boost the signal of our GM's Gofundme campaign: https://www.gofundme.com/blueberrycreekrecovery

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Last time I completed the X18 data quest and delivered the downloads to Veles. After that I didn't immediately want to push forward with the missions, so I'd be meandering about Darkscape some more.
The places I visit are a) heavy in anomalies, an b) heavy in mutants. My goal (of course) is to make b meet a.



I do catch a few.




Once again I travel the main road, this time on foot.




Unable to locate the goodies I was looking for, I head to Agroprom instead.



Next time I'll be poking around in Rostok Factory. Meanwhile, my whole LADC playlist is over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment