Tuesday 10 January 2023

So I have been playing ... (174). North Hills mutant business [LADC]

(This playthrough so obviously belongs in the pre-invasion world but I figured I'd carry on with this recap anyway.) Last time I advanced the main mission a few small steps.

So this time I obfuscate my paths even further, starting off with some Twilight Zone indulgence. 

 

Next items on the sidetrack list: all those Yantar stashes that I'd postponed picking up so far ...

 

...and that pantry door at Radar that requires you pick up specific PDA info from a fallen Monolith. (Unless you apply brute force at an artistic angle, that is.)

 

The extra agenda behind the increased stash rounds would be stocking up on fuel. The fuel would, well, fuel the vehicle that I intend to ride around on the large maps as Dez intended! (Spoiler: the mileage shall vary.)

 

One major side business is the whole mutant situation at North Hills.

 

North Hills is a big map, of course, and has many other distractions besides just mutants.

 

Eventually my circling takes me to confront the resident big bad controller. This mission wasn't done yet when testing took me this far so it's all new to me.

 

And THIS is definitely new to me! Turns out the whole excessive mutant business tied in to the controller situation.

 

Next time I revisit older maps and tie up some loose ends.

Meanwhile, my whole LADC playlist is over here.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment