Wednesday 31 May 2023

So I have been playing ... (175). South maps and loose ends. [LADC]

(This playthrough so obviously belongs in the pre-invasion world but I figured I'd carry on with this recap anyway.)

Also: ever since I've been making posts to that new blog in Estonian, I keep forgetting to update this side. There is also the physical slo-mo gradual-glacial move over to the countryside for going on. (Yes the process will probably be captured in a post some day. When? No clue. I've had the prequel/intro draft sitting there, incomplete for over a year now.) 

Anyhoo.

Last time I played with the mutants of the North Hills. Like, all of them. 

This time I set my sights to the main storyline. 

But first, a tour at the Concrete Factory (The map that became Yantar in ShoC).


But seriously, I am now amping up the momentum towards the main mission, so it is time to get my affairs and pending side-shit into order.


Among other things, observations how the Cordon map changes (and doesn't change) throughout the long game. 

 

I've taken my time picking at the Yantar papers. It's time to finish this task, for real.

The "missing paper" that eluded me all this time turns out to be the most obvious one, because of course. (I don't have evidence / can't remember whether I was about to pick it up at some earlier point and left it "for later" exactly because it was the obvious one that I knew about anyway. But it would be such a me thing to do.)

 

The Brain Scorcher? Bam, done!


Recapping and taking inventory before moving on. 

 

Next time: Pripyat.

Meanwhile, my whole LADC playlist is over here.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment