Thursday 28 June 2012

Sign me up

I strongly believe in learning by doing. In fact, I tend to believe, doing something [sidenote - I consider deeply thinking about something a way of "doing"] is the basis of all learning. That said, once i've been doing something for a while and learning in the process, I'm able and willing to hear from those to do it all the time in order to learn more.
In that spirit, I signed up for the Google Power Searching online course.
Lessons will be released daily starting on July 10, 2012, and you can take them according to your own schedule during a two-week window, alongside a worldwide community. The lessons include interactive activities to practice new skills, and many opportunities to connect with others using Google tools/.../


Will see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment