Sunday 5 August 2012

Various powers of communicating: folks explaining their stuff



So, this video of "Science YouTubers" popped up in the updates section and it immediately caught my attention. Sure, I subscribe to some of those channels myself. And I'd like to think myself as being on a constant path of curiosity, just barely literate enough to recognize and pick up the crumbs of explanation left behind. But the main thing I enjoyed so much about this video is the variety of mediums and ways of communicating on display. I'd say these different methods to "explain your stuff" provide a neat reflection of the different ways to learn as well. (As a learner, I'm awfully fond of doodling. Then again, as an instructor, I'd say my ultimate goal is to get people to tinker.)
Here's the video itself:


No comments:

Post a Comment