Monday 13 May 2013

So I have been playing... (19). Torment endnotes, vol 2.


My adventures in recording the steps towards Planescape: Torment endgame continue. (The post about the first session is over here; and the entire playlist is over here.)

This is the point I pick up the pace again:



This is the point where I'm shamelessly going Wheee! over some damage well-dealt.



In the brink of the actual finale, I ran into a technical problem. So far I had disabled the graphics driver to sneak by some animation glitches - and now a portal animation made the game freeze on my "ancient setting". Re-enabling the driver lets that scene play out okay - then again, on "modern setting" the characters flicker in and out of view when recorded. As soon as I figure this situation out, I'll post the finale here as well.


ED:
Here we go.



No comments:

Post a Comment