Thursday 9 May 2013

Building a habit... (Vol. 13) - the raincloud edition



[Semi-standard copy-paste intro.]
A while ago I wrote about the concept of Morning Coffee Walk - a habit I'm trying to pick up in order to get myself going and moving before starting any other daily activities. The rules of this game are simple: get dressed (weather-appropriately), grab a mugful of hot beverage and head out; do not return until the mug is empty. 

Today was ridiculously warm and mellow. I had seized quite some outdoors time already, absorbing generous amounts of sunlight and silky breeze. When I learned that the forecast rain is closing in, I set out in an attempt to catch it. Here are the results.







ED:
And here's a little bit of bonus material from half a week later.



No comments:

Post a Comment