Thursday 28 November 2013

Granny-sitting Chronicles: Week 10.



In June 2013 I moved to countryside with my elderly aunt to run a "Grannysitting Expedition". During this time I have been taken pictures more or less constantly. I'll be posting these picture chronicles one week at the time. Previous week is in this post.


The following moments are from August 24-30.

The week fine motor skill kicked in. My sister and I had been sneakily tried to include some tiny-work in the aunt's routines for a while - unwrapping candy, sorting berries, you name it (sis even got her to crochet a little when she took over the watch for a day). Still, it was quite a surprise when the aunt suddenly took the initiative to mend some socks, dammit. Sure, I threaded the needle - but she did all the rest.
The other news proved less pleasant - a word of upcoming visitation indicated disruptions would be on the way. At least now I had the incentive to start up some berry-potion-infusion projects (a preventive measure to remove some vintage alcohol from immediate circulation).












No comments:

Post a Comment