Monday 25 November 2013

Granny-sitting Chronicles: Week 7.



In June 2013 I moved to countryside with my elderly aunt to run a "Grannysitting Expedition". During this time I have been taken pictures more or less constantly. I'll be posting these picture chronicles one week at the time. Previous week is in this post.


The following moments are from August 3 - 9.

The summer heat returned. The house-that's-sucking-warmth-especially-when-damp proved the ideal shelter in this weather. With all windows and doors open, the sun blazing in directly, there were occasions when it was almost too warm for comfort indoors. That week also had a new kind of challenge for me. When making the bold launch decision and going ahead with the move, I had not had any active projects on my worktable. Now one project reached production stage and I had to figure out how to combine grannysitting with copywriting. Finally I managed with some help from the family and long naps, some planned, some not. Next door generosity continues; now tomatoes are coming to season too. ("Are those eggs?" the aunt inquired immediately.) Rest as usual - our little explorations and works go on, nature flourishes. Oh, and I caught some snails boning.














No comments:

Post a Comment