Thursday 28 November 2013

Granny-sitting Chronicles: Week 13.


In June 2013 I moved to countryside with my elderly aunt to run a "Grannysitting Expedition". During this time I have been taken pictures more or less constantly. I'll be posting these picture chronicles one week at the time. Previous week is in this post.


The following moments are from September 14 - 20.

There was plenty to pile and gather: enough chopped wood laying around to keep us in action for a few days and a secret sweet spot to check for fallen apples. I held some laundry experiments of my own (namely, is the wash-in-town-dry-in-the-woods a viable option).

[The days when it's just me and the aunt doing our thing go smoothly enough. The other days, I begin seriously wondering if there's someone out there who'd want to adopt an uncle] 












No comments:

Post a Comment