Tuesday 3 December 2013

Granny-sitting Chronicles: Week 20.


In June 2013 I moved to countryside with my elderly aunt to run a "Grannysitting Expedition". During this time I have been taken pictures more or less constantly. I'll be posting these picture chronicles one week at the time. Previous week is in this post.


The following moments are from November 2 - 8.

There was one crowning moment to look forward to that week, and the one moment to define the week itself: the Epic Doodie Haul. Reaching the rich depths took a bit more of digging than anticipated, but the utility tech didn't mind (let's admit - the traffic sign stratigraphy used as insulation is an awesomeness you don't see every day). The aunt excitedly stood watch at the window while I snapped pictures on-sight and stood by for assistance. The rest of this week was dedicated to ecstatic reminiscence. (Auntie gave me extra praise for the whole photo-chronicle aspect.)











No comments:

Post a Comment