Monday 22 December 2014

Co-piloting Chaos Nova (5). More flavours of survival.



Vaguely around Earth Occidental Standard Year 2014, the drift of interwebs lead my paths into collaboration course with Chaos Nova universe. I have since had the pleasure to dive into their forum-based space opera RPG, dispensing unsolicited advice about universe, life, and everything in the process. Once settled in the "writers' room" and comms all set up, I'd start occasionally joining in for gameplay livestreaming too, either in co-op, or just shout-along. Here are some of those occasions.  


The first entry isn't really a capture of livestream but my attempt to record a Killing Floor co-op session one night. I didn't set up the audio quite right, so my side of Skype audio is left a mystery.






Also, there was some more quality time with the Long Dark. This time with more map reading!





The whole playlist with ChaosNova related streams & sessions is over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment