Wednesday 9 September 2015

Countryside logs #20



[semi-standard copy-paste intro]
In early April I set out to the country with a budget for four-or-so months and a plan to get some creative work done. My works and musings are getting captured in random little video bits every now and then. I am posting these videos and occasional other tidbits in roughly week-size chunks.


I observe how the autumn is coming.



I monitor some critters in their natural habitat, catch a grocery-bus, observe the neighbour-kitten devour a locust, attempt to drown some potatoes, shamelessly pimp shirtless Knux (Ladies...); exploit some more kitteny-action (because internet), and witness a major massacre.




I take measures against the pesky downpour, and organize a supply/laundry run to town.





No comments:

Post a Comment