Saturday 21 January 2017

Off-world adventures at Benfleet base #6: The final week.


I shall exploit the header space to boost the signal of our GM's Gofundme campaign: https://www.gofundme.com/blueberrycreekrecovery

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Last summer, during my countryside stay, I hosted my writing partner/ gaming buddy Knux for some weeks. Besides posting a bunch of silly videos (here, here, here, here, and here), we also got a bunch of work done, pushing "Seeker" closer to release (well half of it anyway). Come this autumn, it was time for another push, also I'd been plotting a retaliatory visit. Fast forward to December, and here I am, a few timezones and centigrades off, digging into "Seeker's" final chapters, plotting world domination and perhaps some additional visits. 


I begin my last on-site week with a somewhat nostalgic, know-it-all walk.




We embark on an epic day trip to Birmingham to meet up with a S.T.A.L.K.E.R.-connection of mine, Snorkbait. (Also, you should go read "Snork bait".)




I negotiate with the cat, and ride a bunch of things.



And that's where this adventure ends!
Check out the earlier posts (#1, #2, #3, #4, #5), and the story reading round-ups (vol1, vol2, vol3).


No comments:

Post a Comment