Tuesday 25 April 2017

So I have been playing ... (103). Sneaky one-offs

I shall exploit the header space to boost the signal of our GM's Gofundme campaign: https://www.gofundme.com/blueberrycreekrecovery

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

The writing front has been really busy lately, and to better manage my limited energy, I self-imposed a strict gaming diet. In fact, my last proper game session was from before going to England. Now that the "Seeker" chapters clean-up process is mostly slow and steady, but some parts can drain my brain, I've been sneaking in more and more playtime.


I usually play "Tower of guns" without recording (just like I play FTL and Heroes III), but sometimes I run into stuff I'd wan to to have on record. So I record some. This particular run was my first after the long "fast", so there was a lot of the Noobvision vibe to capture.



I keep recording the Foundry just in case I run into that cool uber-secret thing again. (I haven't ran into it again so far.)





Then there was the matter of Hard Reset. I'd left the game in a state of ragequit - over a sequence that I'd worked out a contrived solution for, which I kept failing. I felt it was time to try again.




As it often is, the sequence that made me deskflip, wasn't actually all that difficult when returning to it with fresh head. Nor was the next part, but at that point I was getting tired. So I put the next level on hold, peacefully this time.





And then I recorded another "Tower of Guns" bit, because I picked up a cool weapon.







No comments:

Post a Comment