Saturday 10 March 2018

So I have been playing ... (120). Even more Lost Alpha beta!

I shall exploit the header space to boost the signal of our GM's Gofundme campaign: https://www.gofundme.com/blueberrycreekrecovery

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Last time I moved beyond Cordon for the first time in this game; now it's time to poke at the nooks and crannies of other southern maps.

Let us begin with a grand tour of the Bar map Twilight Zone! (I actually had to re-record it because I'd lost all audio on the original footage.)




Because I'd lost all audio for a bunch of recordings, there won't be a Forest map diddle-daddle episode here (it was featuring the naked burer - *snifle*).


After I'd learned that the Forest levelchanger was open from the get-go, I didn't proceed to Bar, but instead went to Dark Valley (via Forest) to check if that access might bring problems.



Among other scenarios, I went Full Rambo on the Monolith base, trying to determine what consequences (if any) that would have on the sequence of things. 



The third messing-with-valley bit is me dealing with the consequences of triggering the military raid in the Monolith base (namely, legging it); I will then swing by the bandit base and steal Borov's documents before heading towards Darkscape gates.



In Darkscape I present the 'reach the bridge on foot' scenario.



I'll only  be sharing these videos in small handfuls at the time, so here is the whole playlist.


No comments:

Post a Comment