Tuesday 13 March 2018

So I have been playing ... (123). Lost Alpha DC discoveries.


I shall exploit the header space to boost the signal of our GM's Gofundme campaign: https://www.gofundme.com/blueberrycreekrecovery

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Last time I crossed the Christmas release dateline, and my playthrough transformed from beta-run to dev-cut-run. From this point on, my recorded observations fall entirely to the "random stuff I find amusing" category (although, I still occasionally report issues on the way).


Speaking of amusing, first there's an episode I accidentally skipped over last time... 



...followed by a goofy interaction with a majestic beast.






I then check out a side quest that's completely new to me.



While I'm on the Forest level, I also do the tourist-y thing and experience a blowout at that anomalous-complex thing. (10/10 would shelter again.)



I'll only  be sharing these videos in small handfuls at the time, so here is the whole playlist.



No comments:

Post a Comment