Saturday 1 September 2018

So I have been playing ... (132). First steps in Stasis.

I shall exploit the header space to boost the signal of our GM's Gofundme campaign: https://www.gofundme.com/blueberrycreekrecovery

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just past midsummer I hit that elusive window of mostly resolved works and some spare energy. To celebrate, I gave my GOG library a good dig and lined up some playtime, starting with Stasis.


In the beginning I (naturally!) try to poke and bite everything and get an idea of how things function.




From there on, I spend some time on working out more basic stuff, like picking up dirty debris and drinking out of a toilet. I also start spinning the first conspiracy theories around the location, the timing, and the unseen influences.






Finally, I make it out of the starting area! New horizons and hallways await - with more entrails.
(Also, contacts - immediately making my conspiracy-brain to go wild.)




I get to spend some quality time with the local puzzle logic (generally realism-based and intuitive), and the in-world interfaces (sometimes veering into style-over-clarity and slightly working against the puzzle logic).





Here is the whole playlist


No comments:

Post a Comment